Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November 2016 Wrap Up

I had a pretty ambitious TBR for this month & I wasn't sure I was gonna accomplish much with Thanksgiving & the winter weather & guess what? I didn't LOL But that's ok! Here's what I did read/start reading

The City of Bones
by
Cassandra Clare

It took me longer than expected to finish this book & I think that's what set me off course. You can see my full review here. I also watched the movie & I plan on doing a comparison/review this week!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next two books I started recently & plan to finish quickly but not this month since it's the last day of November!

The Assassin's Blade
by
Sarah J. Maas

I have "read" all of this series by listening to the audiobooks. It allows me to read another book but listen to this great series! Check out my review of Heir of Fire here. I don't have any other reviews because I hadn't started my blog until after I had read the first 2 books & for some reason skipped Queen of Shadows although I did read that one this summer. I'll definitely do a review on the next 2 books (including this one).

Heartless
by
Marissa Meyer

She is one of my top 10 authors & I have read almost her entire Lunar Chronicles series. Once again I read them all before I started this blog but I plan on doing a re-read next year so stay tuned for that & the review of this one after I finish it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment