Tuesday, November 8, 2016

November 2016 TBR

So I know it's already November 8th & I'm a little behind on posting something like this but here is what I'm hoping to read this month (It's pretty ambitious so we'll see)!

The City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
I had previously tried to read this book when the movie came out several years ago but Clary just annoyed me to no end, much like Bella in Twilight. So far I'm about 100 pages in & it's pretty good. If I can get through it I hope to read the whole series in the coming winter months.

Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
This is book two in the Miss Peregrine trilogy & I really enjoyed the first one so I'm hoping this one doesn't suffer from second book syndrome. 

Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs
This is book three in the Miss Peregrine trilogy so theoretically if I make it through book #2 I will read this one next.

The Secret of the Sphinx by Samuel Bavli
This is a book that sounded interesting & had an eye catching cover. I got it as a digital ARC from Netgalley & plan to do a review.

Roseblood by A.G. Howard
This is another digital ARC that I received from Netgalley & I am so excited about. I had this book pre-ordered on my NOOK but now I have it! I also have the first book in this author's other series about Alice in Wonderland but have yet to read it. I have heard great things so far & I'm really excited to get to this one.

A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston
This is a book that I heard about & saw when it first came out & it looks interesting. It's a retelling of the classic story. I'm reading it because I received a digital ARC from Netgalley of the soon to come sequel. 

Spindle by E.K. Johnston
I received this book as a digital ARC from Netgalley & I'm hoping to get to it after I read the first one pictured about. Once again it's a fairy tale retelling of a classic story.

No comments:

Post a Comment