Tuesday, August 16, 2016

General Update

It's been a while since I gave an update on my job & my city etc. So let's do this!

I've been at my job for about 14 months now. It's been going pretty good. They town has been having a few problems but we seem to be sticking together as we overcome them which is good.

I have cataloged 1500 books since I started!

If you want to see the whole list you can look on Goodreads I'll post a link below...

Other than books I've been adding lots of movies & audiobooks. We recently got a grant & were able to buy about 100 new board books & 30 new JUV audiobooks. 

We've also got a Youtube Channel you can see all of the trailer's I've made & I taught someone I work with to do them as well so we get a little variety. 

I renewed the lease on my place (which is a miracle) & was able to talk my landlord into getting a new dishwasher! 

I'm hoping to hit 2000 books before the first snow so stay tuned, I'll keep you guys posted when it happens.



My TBR list as of right now is:

The Dark is Rising Sequence

 The Great Library series (re-read book #1)













Origin

The Wish Stealers
Re-read/finish Percy Jackson
Re-read Harry Potter
Red Queen series (Re-read book #1)

Empire of Storms (September 2016)
The Book Scavenger
Escape From Mr. Lemoncello's Library
The Island of Dr. Libris
Bliss series
& finish my 26 book challenge (I'll do a post n the progress of that)

In closing I'd like to say that on Goodreads I said I'd read 50 books this year & I'm up to 40 so far, wish me luck on the rest!





No comments:

Post a Comment