Saturday, August 3, 2019

August 2019 TBR

This month I'm planning on reading at least 5 books like I did last month. I already started on 2 of them that I'm hoping to finish this weekend so I think it's doable. 

Evermore by Sara Holland
This is book #2 in the Everless duology & I'm so excited!!!! I'm still in the early stages, like chapter 3 or 4 but I've waited a long time for our library to get it! 

Red Velvet Cupcake Murder by Joanne Fluke
This is book #16 in the Hannah Swensen series & I'm listening to it on audio. 

Kale to the Queen by Nell Hampton
This is our book club book pick for August.

Good Riddance by Elinor Lipman
My mom read this book & really liked it so she gave it to me & I'm gonna try & get to it this month.

The Wicked King by Holly Black 
I found this one e book through Overdrive, one of the benefits of having many library cards LOL! I'm sure I'll speed through it. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment