Wednesday, January 2, 2019

January 2019 TBR

I'm gonna catch up on the books I didn't finish in December & kinda start my series journey for this year. So here is my January TBR...

Merry & Bright by Debbie Macomber
I started listening to this on audio on the first leg of my trip after I finished Blueberry Muffin Murder & I'm planning on finishing it within the next few days. 

Lemon Meringue Pie Murder by Joanne Fluke
I also have this one on audio for my trip home & I should be able to almost finish it. 

Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
This is our Cook the Books book for January. 

The Meg by Steven Alten
This book would count for my series challenge. I really loved the movie so I want to read the book. 

Effortless & Reckless by S.C. Stephens
I read the first book in this series & it was AMAZING so I want to finish the series. 





No comments:

Post a Comment