Thursday, October 4, 2018

October 2018 TBR

So I have a confession...I'm an addict...I'm addicted to checking out books & not reading them! I have 17 items checked out right now. Two of the items are audiobooks & one of them is a movie but the rest are books & a lot of them are NEW books!!! So I'm going to return some of the items that I will definetly not read right now & try & read the rest. This is a list of the items I will be keeping to read...I hope...don't judge me! 

Sea Witch by Sarah Henning
I have had this book for like 2 months & I finally started reading it this week. I am going to have to finish it this weekend because it has a hold on it. Nothing like a hold on a bok to make you want to read it more, right?

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer
I'm also currently reading this book & I alsohave the audio but it is so short I will definetly finish it this week too.

Brownies & Broomsticks by Bailey Cates 
This is our book club book for October & I was hooked by the tag line...Easy Bake Coven! I can't get over how cute it sounds. Maybe a new fav series???

The Tomb by S.A.Bodeen 
I read all of this authors books & our library just got this in so I snagged it. Luckily it is very short so I should be able to finish it in one sitting. 

The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Schaffer
This book is so popular right now! I need to read it while I have it or I may not have a chance for a while. Once again it is short, I'm noticing a pattern this month. 

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater 
I came across this book when I was looking up similar books to Twilight this past month. Werewolves & romance seems right up my alley lately. 

The Host by Stephenie Meyer 
I have this bok on audio & I want to read it for my reading challenge. I think I only need like 4 more books & I'll complete the challenge this year!

Decluttering at the Speed of Life by Dana White
HAHAHAHA!!!!! Ok I'm laughing thinking about me even checking this book out. If you know me you know exactly why this is so funny. 

The Rise & Fall of the Dinosaurs by Stephen Brusatte
I have had this book since like June...but I really want to read it. Maybe I will return it to give some others a chance & come back to it later in the winter? Or try to get it on audio???

In reality even if I finish Sea Witch & Bree Tanner this week/end there is no ay I can read all these books this month! Help me!!! Have you read any of these? Should I ditch something else & go for a great book that I may not get to on this list? Do you want to know about the books I'm returning so I can potenitally read these? Let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment