Friday, November 3, 2017

October 2017 Wrap-Up

This month I managed to read 4 books although I was hoping to read a lot more. My work had a HUGE Halloween carnival & I had some special projects going on so that delayed me a little. I'm hoping November will be better between this weekend & Veteran's Day weekend I should be able to get a lot of reading done. So these are the books I read in October: 

The Nighty-Nightmare by James Howe 
My review is here.
This was the fourth book in the Bunnicula series.

Return to Howliday Inn by James Howe
My review is here.
This is the fifth book in the Bunnicula series. 

Bunnicula Strikes Again by James Howe
My review is here.
This is the sixth book in the Bunnicula series.

Bunnicula Meets Edgar Allen Crow by James Howe
My review is here.
This is the seventh & final book in the series. I'm happy to have finished the series. This final book had quite a gap between it & the last one so there was a little bit of a disconnect but I still enjoyed it. 

Stay tunes for my November TBR!



No comments:

Post a Comment