Saturday, March 27, 2021

First Quarter 2021 TBRs & Wrap-Ups

I started writing this at the beginning of the month & never published it LOL oops! So I'm going to publish it now & do a kinda follow up type thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I started the year off intending to continue or I guess get back to doing my monthly TBR & Wrap-Up lists...but it's almost March & that hasn't happened. Things have been really busy at work. I moved from being at the front desk to being in the back room. I thought this would give me more time to work on things since I wouldn't be interacting with the public as much, but let me tell you...It seems like I have more stuff to do than before but less time, which is not possible I know. So needless to say I'm planning on catching up with this post & then in April maybe I can get back on the bandwagon. The good news is that I've been reading quite a bit each month which is a step in the right direction!

January 2021 Wrap-Up

Going, Going Ganache by Jenn McKinlay


Off Menu by Nell McShane Mulfhart


 

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll



Belly Up by Stuart Gibbs


February 2021 TBR/Wrap-Up

Tangled in Time: The Portal


Tangled in Time: The Burning Queen


Eggsecutive Orders by Julie Hyzy


Fever & Burn by Maya Banks



In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren


March 2021 TBR

If Fried Chicken Could Fly & If Mashed Potatoes Could Dance by Paige Shelton



Sugar & Iced by Jenn McKinlay


Poached by Stuart Gibbs


The Midnight Library by Matt Haig


Skywatchers by Carrie Arcos


Unbirthday by Liz Braswell



No comments:

Post a Comment