Thursday, October 15, 2020

What I've Read So Far This Month: October 2020

 This month has been a little slower for reading than I anticipated. But I've still managed to read 3 books & I'm hoping to get at least 2 more in before the end of the month. 

Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret by Judy Blume
This book came out 50 years ago this month! I decided to read it for the first time & I loved it. It was hilarious! Makes me want to read more of her stuff that I haven't read before. 

Through the Grinder by Cleo Coyle
This is book #2 in this series. We read the first one last month for our book club book & I really enjoyed it so I'm going to continue with the series. 

Gabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard
I just finished this book today. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to continue with the series. I liked the story & the writing was pretty good. It's slightly different from others like this which is why I feel like there's a little bit more going on. Plus it's really long, over 500 pages! We'll see what happens. Apparently there is also a movie!? Has anyone seen it? I'm curious now. 





No comments:

Post a Comment