Tuesday, March 3, 2020

February 2020 Wrap-Up & March 2020 TBR

Where did February go??? It can't be March! So I'm not totally sure what happened last month but I really only read 1 book...BAD BAD BAD! Between getting ready for my surgery & having it, then now in recovery I think I just need a do over. There was a few books that I didn't finish & I'll talk more about those so I have some evidence of my bad behavior LOL. Maybe March will be better?

The one book I did read was: 
The Quilter's Kitchen by Jennifer Chiaverini 

The 2 books I finally gave up on after attempting to read were:
You by Caroline Kepnes


The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan

I'm also on the fence about this book. I've been reading it since the beginning on February & I'm less than 100 pages in still. The story is good but I just don't know if I'm invested:
24-Karat Kids by Judy Goldstein

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The March prospects are: 

The Union Street Bakery by Mary Ellen Taylor
This is our book club book so I'll definitely be reading this one!

The Confession Club by Elizabeth Berg 
I saw this book come in through the book drop much like I do my other random book picks. Seems interesting, kinda chick litish so we'll see what happens.

Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian 
Been wanting to read this series for YEARS but I try & wait until a series has been fully published before I start it. I saw the last book on the cataloging cart & decided to pick them up & try them. 

Chocolate Cream Pie Murder & Coconut Layer Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke
The newest book just came out. It was also on the cataloging cart so I'm finishing up with Chocolate Cream Pie Murder & then heading into the next one so I'm all caught up! I haven't been able to find #25 on audio & it came out last year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment