Saturday, February 1, 2020

January 2020 Wrap-Up

So my big New Years reading challenge isn't panning out great so far LOL but I'm not surprised. This month I really only read 1 book & skimmed another. But it's ok. I feel like I'm enjoying reading more & also working on other things like cleaning the house. I'm going to have some down time in February so we'll see what I get read. Stay tuned!

Mr. Lemoncello's All-Star Breakout Game by Chris Grabenstein
 My review is here.
This is book #4 in the Lemoncello series & as always I loved it. The next one is coming out later this year I think.

Keepsake Crimes by Laura Childs
This was our Cook the Books pick for this month. I only read the first 3 chapters & the last 3 chapters. It wasn't my favorite book we've read. 


No comments:

Post a Comment