Wednesday, May 8, 2019

May 2019 TBR

This month I'm hoping to read 5 books, one of them I'm almost done with, one of them is for Cook the Books, one of them my mom gave to me, one is on my yearly series TBR, & the final one I've been waiting for like a year to come out! 

Carrot Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke
I'm listening to/reading this book now & I'm about half way in. 

Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan
This is this month's Cook the Books pick. I need to start it soon so I can finish it before the night before. 

Good Riddance by Elinor Lipman
This is the book my mom gave me that she enjoyed. 

Shopaholic Takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella
This is #2 in the series & it's on my TBR series list for this year.

Mr. Lemoncello's All-Star Breakout Game by Chris Grabenstein
I'm SOOOOOOO excited for this book! I loved the others in this series so I'm happy to see another one. 

  



No comments:

Post a Comment