Saturday, February 2, 2019

February 2019 TBR

This month I'm hoping to read 10 books! I know thats crazy but 2 of them I'm already reading & almost done with, 2 of them are REALLY short, & svome of the others are on audio. We'll see how it goes. 

First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen
This is book #2 in the Waverley series. We read the first one for our Cook the Books book this last month & I really liked it. I've already started this one so I should finish it this weekend. 

Peach Cobbler Murder
Cherry Cheesecake Murder
Key Lime Pie Murder
by Joanne Fluke
I can usually finish 2-3 of these a month. I'm almost done with Peach Cobbler Murder now, should finish it this weekend.



Sprinkle with Murder & Buttercream Bump Off by Jenn McKinlay
Book #2 in this series is our Cook the Books book pick for this month. I had to read the 2nd one first though so I ordered it on ILL. They are REALLY short so they should go quick. 


Effortless & Reckless by S.C. Stephens
This series was recommended to me by a co-worker. I read the first one a few months ago & wasn't sure if I was gonna read these others but I'm gonna try.


The Murder of King Tut by James Patterson 
This book got turned into the bookdrop this last week & I love all things Ancient Egypt so I picked it up. I've never read a James Patterson book so we'll see if it's any good.

First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones 
The same co-worker that recommended me the Thoughtless series said that this series was also really good. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment