Tuesday, July 3, 2018

July 2018 TBR

This month I'm gonna try to not be overly ambitious. I returned a bunch of my library books & I'm gonna try & not check out to many more. It's gonna still be busy at my library & my brother is getting married so I might be listening to some audio books while I drive all over the place. 

Mr. Lemoncello's Great Library Race by Chris Grabenstein
I am about 1/2 way into this book & I have it on audio & in regular form. 
The Siren by Kiera Cass
Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham
This is one of the only library books that I didn't return because I need to read this for my book challenge group
Welcome to Wonderland: Home Sweet Motel by Chris Grabenstein
I have this one in audio & regular book too. I'm determined to read all of his books!
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28502766-home-sweet-motel



No comments:

Post a Comment